Lateef Lateef

This is so dope. Reminds me of like a Lil Ugly Mane beat. You got a soundcloud or a twitter?

BOULLIE responds:

Yeah I have a soundcloud under the same name, but I like to post here. The community feels.... more tight knit? Yeah that's the word

Flash Point Flash Point

Oh damn, are you using Figure?

CannonXIII responds:

I am using FL Studio.

GameOver II (LANM) *Crazy GameOver II (LANM) *Crazy

I would turn the drums down a bit but other than that it's sounds well done. What do you use for your brass sounds?

3GXISFAMOUS responds:

Nexus 2
Some Sounds fonts by Johnny Juliano
And EWQL Symphonic Brass Platnium.

And Sum others.

Just Some Cheese Just Some Cheese

Great job

after I saw the Glitch step I checked out some of your stuff and this is probably my favorite. really sick bass and everything flows together really nice. Great job. The only reason I gave you a 9 is because of the 20 seconds on silence at the end.

Glitch-Step Glitch-Step

Man I love this stuff.

I am a big fan of glitchy sounding anything, which is seen in most of my work, and you used it very nicely. I'm looking forward to seeing the finished project.

Northface responds:

Thanks so much! : )

Falling - A VoiceActing S Falling - A VoiceActing S

Thank You!

I've been looking for some spoken word to add to the beginning of songs. Not only do you have some killer quotes that I might use but you also have the perfect soothing voice. If you don't want me to use it just tell me but otherwise I'll put this in my "Possible Samples" folder and post anything I use it in.

Kunera responds:

Thanks for the input. By all means, if you find a way that you want to use pieces of this, go ahead!

Invasion *Loop* Invasion *Loop*

It's good but....

It's not bad at all but it's a little generic. It's a good build up and it would really depend on what it led into. Keep up the good work :D Oh and I assume you used FL but I'm not sure.

angler082133 responds:

i agree if i would have changed the beat a little after the lead in it would make things pop more. And yeah FL. thanks for the feedback.

Tiiiiimeee Issss Onnn Myy Side Tiiiiimeee Issss Onnn Myy Side

Jazz or retarded robot High Hat.

I laughed the whole way through and in my book that means it deserves an 8. I was thinking about trying to do something with it but that would be impossible :D Keep up the good work.

ObnoxiousCortex responds:

Looks like this grasshopper doesn't need redbull after all!

Cheers~

Stroll through an 8-Bit Park Stroll through an 8-Bit Park

NEStalgic! :D

This really makes me want to learn how to make 8bit music. Great Job :D

Celestial-Sticker responds:

Thank you!

Slipz & Delta Go Poopy Slipz & Delta Go Poopy

So far So GOOD!

Hopefully you finish it and make it into a full song. Also didn't know if you were aware that the song cuts off at around 00:36 for 20 seconds of silence. Great Work,

slipz10 responds:

I know newgrounds is stupid like that.

And heh, thanks, I'm not sure I'll ever finish it :p